Enspire has a range of services and solutions designed to build business security, stability, reliability and, ultimately, profits and client success.
Let us help your organisation succeed using the very best technology, developed and managed by the most qualified people.
Click below to discover in detail how Enspire can provide solutions designed to maintain, grow and protect your business.
• GoHosted Private Cloud - Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
• GoDesktop - Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
• Business Continuity - Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
• GoBackup - Backup as a Service (BaaS)
• Internet & Network
• Voice and Telephony
• Professional Services
• Managed Services
Invest in your business not your computers
Run your business on a fast, scalable and bullet proof private cloud that you control. Dynamically consume and manage your virtual machines without having to buy and operate the physical infrastructure.
+ The key features of GoHosted by Enspire are:
- Enterprise hardware with flash-tiered storage
- Azure-consistent self-management experience
- Integrated backup and disaster recovery services
- Enterprise security meeting all compliance standards
- Bring your own licence (BYOL) with software assurance
- Consumption billing with resource metering
- Control over your private cloud
GoDesktop - Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
Securing your business history
Keep your business running and staff productive with fast and reliable access to company data and applications from any device at any time. Negate the need to continually invest in server infrastructure and adopt a flexible pay as you go model.
+ The features of GoDesktop by Enspire are:
- Telephone and on-site support for your devices and Line of Business Applications
- Secure 24x7 application delivery to any device
- Microsoft Office 365 Plans
- Rights Management to secure company intellectual property
- Australian Data compliance
- Monthly reporting and health system checks
- Data Loss Prevention (Retaining all data for up to 10 years)
- Account management
Business Continuity - Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) - Click here for our Brochure
Facing the unimagineable
How long will your business survive if your IT systems are down? Having the right plan, should the unplanned occur, can make all the difference, and will get you back in business as fast as possible. Enspire are specialists in disaster recovery with a proven record of success. We pride ourselves on a holistic strategy around Business Continuity encompassing your people, policies, processes and technology.
+ The key features of the Enspire disaster recovery service are:
- Fast, near real-time asynchronous replication for true Disaster Recovery
- Scalable and manageable for any workload
- Advanced Engineering capabilities with robust failover and failback
- Continual Disaster Recovery testing and management providing genuine peace of mind.
- A flexible and affordable disaster recovery solution that evolves with your business
GoBackup - Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Making your business work 24/7
We know how important it is to recover your data quickly when it's been lost. Your business and your clients often depend on it. We've also seen how often people assumed everything is securely backed up, only to learn that it isn't. As your BaaS provider, we ensure your backups are tested and secured whilst providing regular reporting for your peace of mind.
+ The key features of the Enspire back-up service are:
- Provides for the backup of VMs and physical servers
- Offers cloud based storage with retention up to 99 years
- Provides full server & item level restoration
- Offers monitoring and reporting of backup jobs
- Consumption based billing
- Australian data sovereignty and compliance
Internet & Network
A tailored network solution
As well as 5G Networks, Enspire provide a full range of data services from all providers giving you the opportunity to select the right service for your organisation.
+ The features offered by Enspire are:
- Internet access with speeds from 10mb to 10Gbps great for Cloud backups
- MPLS Private networks
- Wireless Access 10Mbps to 200mbps
- Fibre services 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- 4Gx services
- Managed routers and firewalls
Peace of mind computing infrastructure
Enspire offers a full range of data centre facilities and capabilities to support any Colocation requirements from providing the ability for you to self manage your infrastructure through to complete management of that infrastructure.
+ Key facility features include:
- Designed as Tier 4 with (n+2) environmental infrastructure,
- Housing 330 racks offering up to 12kWatts of cooling per rack,
- 3.2 MWatts of dedicated power,
- 2 x 800kVA and 2 x 600kVA modular Thycon UPS,
- CCTV Camera
- 3 x Standby Diesel Generators with 28,000 litres of diesel fuel,
- 3 x Powerpack Chillers supported by 3 x Cooling Towers,
- Fully monitored and automated Environmental Monitoring Systems and Digital Direct Controllers,
- 24/7 facility Security Surveillance,
- Dedicates 24 x 365 Facilities Management Team,
- Dedicated Customer Build and Test Area,
- Available Satellite and Antenna Areas.
Voice & Telephony - Click here for our Brochure
Making telephone work harder
Enspire's Voice and Telephony solutions are built using the latest Unified Comms technology ensuring vastly improved organizational communication, and better business outcomes. With competitive pricing, clients save on the fees currently charged from existing traditional phone service providers. Offering true VoiP solutions Enspire can demonstrate how to get the greatest benefit from your most important business tool.
+ The features offered by Enspire are:
- Full self provisioning and management via a customer portal
- Ability to confidently retire legacy PABX systems
- Voice and video mobility. Make and receive calls from any device
- Reduce telephony OPEX with flexible call routing
Strategy that keeps business profitable and successful
Enspire's experience over the past 15 years has helped us to progress and develop even better products in partnership with our clients. At the same time, we have built a depth of knowledge about systems, new and emerging technologies and business that affords clients the confidence that Enspire can develop an IT services strategy that will keep business profitable and successful.
Enspire provides a full range of consulting services, all of which can be combined and tailored to meet your needs:
+ The features offered by Enspire are:
The transition to the cloud can be complicated. We have the tools, knowledge and options to assess, advise, inform and implement the right solution, specifically designed to address the needs of your business. We are experts in the hybrid cloud technology stack.
- Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Strategy
- Virtual CIO
- Workshops and roadmaps
- Gap analysis
Conversions & Process Improvement
Enspire have successfully helped numerous businesses to transition from existing line of business applications to modern applications, embracing SaaS. We have specific services to help firms transition from APS, MYOB and most other accounting products to Xero,CCH and the Modern Practice SaaS suite.
Let us help you to make the move.
As connectedness becomes increasingly important to business so does the need for a business to have robust business continuity strategies encompassing back up and disaster recovery. Enspire has the depth of skills and understanding to ensure business is well positioned to deal with the uncertainty of the future.
An objective view on IT
Years of experience and a team of tech wizards equips Enspire to offer business a valuable range of project expertise across the full array of IT services.
+ Typical projects include:
- Cloud Migrations – VMs, Server lift & shift, Office 365, Sharepoint
- Hybrid Cloud Integrations – Private and Public Cloud
- Desktop and Application Delivery – Citrix, TS/RDS
- Active Directory, Exchange, SQL upgrades/migrations
- SOE deployments and Desktop refreshes
- Data Center relocations
- Virtualisation deployments – VMware, Hyper-V
- BCP and DR – Site, DC, Public and Private Cloud
- Multi DC and GSLB solutions
- Technical and Strategic Roadmaps
- Security Audits and Site Assessment Reports
- Internet, WAN and Security solutions
- Network Migrations and redesign
Focus on core business strengths
Enspire provides business the opportunity to focus on those things that make them strong and provides growth, confident that the IT strategy and execution is ready to support and promote that growth.
+ Enspire provides premium support and complete IT management with
- Service Desk for end-user and escalation support
- On-Premise or Cloud servers and SaaS
- Proactive monitoring
- Security patching and updating
- Management and support
- On-site support and account management